[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - CCB August Breakfast
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 CCB August Breakfast 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post CCB August Breakfast
Where: Red Rooster-4330 CO-66, Longmont, CO 80504
When: This Saturday, 8/19/17 @ 0900
Why: Because (insert cleverness here)
How: In your Bronco, of course!

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: CCB August Breakfast
Dammit!

I am in route to DIA for the weekend but I don't think I will have much success in talking the Head of the household into heading to Longmont for breakfast Saturday morning. I'm sure she will have quite the list of tasks that need my attention right there at home

One task I have in mind - if there is time - is getting to top on Wilma so she is that much more ready to travel next month

We shall see....

Have fun guys and gals, I will be thinking of you.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll be there with one of the boys but still sans Bronco. Five pieces of sheet metal between me and driving it again.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not going to make it, got lots to do over the weekend. Started a new job on Monday already feeling like I need to catch up.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll check the schedule, but I'm pretty sure I'm free for breakfast.

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Unfortunately I'm out for this one. I forgot about breakfast weekend and inadvertently booked a tee time. Catch you guys on the next one!

Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:34 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hall pass issued.

See you there !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Gotta help a friend this morning. Catch you guys another time.

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great time this morning! It was made even better when the guy in the mini van whipped around and asked if we do this every Saturday. Hope he shows up. I believe he said he has a 74.

Also great seeing some sweet Broncos. My wife joked that Jesse's rig (all 300 miles of it) was like the new hot girl at school with all the guys drooling over it. She then topped herself with asking "Do you think all the guys were wishing they had Jesse's girl?"

Had the pleasure of having Lobobronco dropping by afterwards which was awesome as well.

Heck ya it was a good day.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can't get Jesse's girl off my mind........she is a beauty !

the body work and gaps are flawless

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]