[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Fun Ford Sunday
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Fun Ford Sunday 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post Fun Ford Sunday
Sunday June 10th.

All Ford car show and drag racing. http://www.bandimere.com/funfordseries

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm now under the gun to get my car ready in time but I'm planning on making it.

As usual, we'll be grilling up some awesome food in the pits. If any of you plan on going don't hesitate to come see us. Post up if you plan on going just so we can make sure to bring enough food. PM me for my cell# if you need it.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Fun Ford Sunday
I’m planning to attend, probably with Spencer in tow.

Do you want us to bring anything for the chow line ?

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for the reminder! I'm going to bring the family. Let me know if you want us to bring anything or chip in. I put this as one of my must do events this summer with the kids.

Adam

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That sounds fun! Wish I were around!!

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:53 am
VENDOR
VENDOR

Great Guys! We will see you there. Don't worry about bringing anything, you probably can't get it through the spectator entrance anyway. As long as we have a relative head count we will be ok.

We will have baked breakfast goodies, and smoked ribs, chicken, pulled pork, beans, chips, water and Gatorade. We also have some ear plugs, and ear muffs for the little's in case they are needed. cookin

-Michelle

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:35 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

Tomorrow is it! As a reminder. We will have food, water & Gatorade. Unfortunately, if you want soda or :beer: you will have to buy those.

It's going to be a warm one. We will have a canopy for shade, we do have a few small fans that mist water, some water bottles to spray yourself, as well a few small water guns. Lol
We will have sunscreen if anyone needs to add a few more layers as well.

If anyone has any questions please get in touch with me. Garry is focusing on the car & won't be able to respond.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Its gonna be a late night for us prepping. Wish us luck & Fingers crossed :laughing2:

- Michelle

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:16 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we won't be racing today. We are sorry. :sad:

- Michelle

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:57 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great fun but stupid hot. We hung out till about 3pm. Saw four Bronco's but two were in the parking lot so I didn't take pics of them.

The gray one did 13-something at 100mph. Was pretty cool. Had 460 emblems on it. The other was in the pits.

EFI Guy, if you get your car out there, let me know. Would love to watch you race.ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Hey Phyler,
Thanks for sharing the photos that silver Bronco is super cool! 100mph in that wheel base has to be a crazy ride.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]