[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - August 2-5 CCB Buena Vista Bronco Blitz
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 August 2-5 CCB Buena Vista Bronco Blitz 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: August 2-5 CCB Buena Vista Bronco Blitz

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 pm

Hey guys, new to the area, so new in fact my bronco hasn't shown up yet. Wondering if there was still some space if its not too late for 2 more plus a dog to come hang out with you guys this weekend. My DD is a 94 explorer that I'd be comfortable running some easy trails with if there's a group doing something scenic on Sat. I'm in the Lakewood area and will probably head that way mid-afternoon on Friday.

Thanks guys!

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 pm

I'm here at the cabin for the night. About 60*.

Cw72 come on up. There's room and we can figure out something for wheelin.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hi all - we haven't committed because we are still trying to work out a schedule. Can we drop in and join you if we are able to?

66 Bronco (Molley) injected 418 stroker on juice, klune v ,4 speed atlas hi 9 35 spline air lockers front & rear, rcv axles. 37'' red krawlers. Four other sets of tires for ice racing and dirt drags. 290lbs of welding wire.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Folks, forgot all about this since I'm normally unavailable and working, but talking to Phil the other day I remembered this thread.

I don't know if I can make it up tomorrow afternoon, but do you guys know what trail and time you want to start Friday AM? If I can't make it tomorrow, then at least I can join the group Friday.

Also, are there any camp spots available still?
TIA, Joe

'81 Coachman Caper XL MH, 4WD, EFI 460/ZF/BW1356, D44/Sterling, 4.10s/35s, under const...
'83 Bronco, D60/Sterling, 5.13/ARBs, MAF EFI 351W/ZF/BW1356, 37" MT/Rs.
'12 Buggy, HPD60, Hi-9, 4.10s, Explorer 5.0, Atlas 4-speed, my chassis, EB skins.
And the latest project is a '99 Ranger Extra-Cab, custom frame/tube work, on 40s...

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:28 pm

Iron chest and grizzly lake on the schedule for tomorrow. Then if time permits pomeroy lake in the afternoon if time permits. Rolling out of camp at 830am. Should be at iron chest trail head at 9am.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

'81 Coachman Caper XL MH, 4WD, EFI 460/ZF/BW1356, D44/Sterling, 4.10s/35s, under const...
'83 Bronco, D60/Sterling, 5.13/ARBs, MAF EFI 351W/ZF/BW1356, 37" MT/Rs.
'12 Buggy, HPD60, Hi-9, 4.10s, Explorer 5.0, Atlas 4-speed, my chassis, EB skins.
And the latest project is a '99 Ranger Extra-Cab, custom frame/tube work, on 40s...

Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My buddy and I will be meeting in the Chinaman/carnage parking lot at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. Hope to see some others! Maybe a late morning/early afternoon Chinaman run if carnage goes well??

20180803_154052.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome see you here. Had a great day running iron chest and grizzly lake. We will be running chinamans after we watch you guys at carnage.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I would so much rather be camping!
heads at Western machine for screw in studs
and
our back pasture with new leach field

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:34 am

Everyone missed out on a great time!!!! even with the carnage I had a blast. will post videos and the few pics I took once I get back from picking up my bronco. I owe Bill and Linda and of course Molley big time for the help.

Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Bill and Linda are really great people !

Being on 33” tires made me the “little Bronco” of the group. Plus I was having trouble with my rear ARB not staying locked.......and I remembered that the front works best if you lock both hubs in.

The trails were an absolute blast as they were the perfect level of challenge for me.

To top it off we got to see Jason and a couple of his buggie buddies conquer Carnage. Wait until you see those videos !

Best of all was hanging out with some really great people !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can't wait to see the media!!

Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:31 am

Still working on my videos and dad is working on his others. Here are some that he has posted to FB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDSH_KKgy9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeRRT8oRkfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BANqpdkSls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPN5jPJMGCI

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Will post videos shortly.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome!! What a great trip!! Thanks for sharing!

Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Some videos of Jason on Carnage

Another buggy on the exit of carnage

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is some great video there Chris!! What resolution?

Jason - great driving! You've built one heck of a rig there!! I never walked all the way thru Carnage, but I do recognize some of those obstacles! Looks like you could drop your tire psi a little more.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Nice looking pictures and thanks for sharing the video's, that's a real impressive climb Jason, I really like viewing how smooth the suspension reacts and how much down travel you have thumbs up thumbs up

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2