[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 1976 Ford Bronco Ranger for sale
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 1976 Ford Bronco Ranger for sale 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 1976 Ford Bronco Ranger for sale
1976 Ford Bronco Ranger for sale - $80,000

Ford 302 Engine, GT40 heads with Ford Mustang Fuel Injection
Ford Explorer Serpentine setup with Ford Explorer Power Steering
Power Steering Cooler
RJM EFI Engine Harness
Custom dash and body wire harness with Modern Bussman fusebox
Stock 76 Disc Brakes up front, 76 drums in the rear
Hydroboost Brake booster
C4 Transmission with large aux transmission cooler and fan
Dana 20 J shift Transfer Case
2.5” Suspension lift
Bilstein shocks on all four corners
Deaver Coils up front
11 Pack Leafs in back
31” BFG KO2 Tires
Original 1970’s 15” Slotted Mag wheels restored and polished
4.11 Gears
Original Disc Brake Dana 44 in front
Original Big Bearing Ford 9” in back
LED headlights
66 style grill turn signals
Dual Fuel tanks
24 Gallon EFI Main Tank
7 gallon factory aux tank with transfer pump wired to original fuel switch on dash
Ranger Green Interior with Color correct dash and pad
Fully insulated and sound deadened interior including the rear cargo area, hardtop, doors and more.
Original AM radio is restored and works great
Tuffy Console with color matched arm rest and nice Pioneer head unit with small amp inside console.
Fiberglass kick panel speaker mounts up front and rear speaker cans in the back
Removable 12” Sub woofer with Amp in the rear
Heater motor was upgraded with a larger unit and completely rebuilt
Sliding hardtop windows
Hood and Liftgate both have gas shocks

Selling my 1976 Ford Bronco Ranger, it has about 7,000 street miles on it since I completed a full frame-off restoration. The body was blasted to bare metal and painted in the original 1976 PPG factory color of Glen Green (or as close as we could get). Color looks yellow sometimes, greenish others - just depends on the light. When I picked it up, it had been repainted blue by the original owner - he said he got tired of the Glen Green at some point. The inside of the glove box door retains the original factory Glen Green color for comparison. The body was in phenomenal shape, no panels had to be replaced during the restoration. This is one of the quietest and nicest driving stock early broncos out there, it’s always a pleasure to drive around and it attracts ALLOT of attention. My goal was to keep it as original as possible with a few tasteful upgrades but make it a nice driver, I think I accomplished that.

I tried to reuse/revitalize as many of the original interior parts where possible and appropriate. Some of the items that were too good not to reuse include: The interior headliner, headliner bow, sun visors, wiper covers, all bright work, mirrors, handles headlight rings and more. I did recover the front seats in the same ranger Houndstooth, the originals were just too worn out. The bench seat and material are original as are the seat backs. Carpet is new and a slightly darker color than stock, original carpet was a bit too neon green for me. The original drivetrain was completely rebuilt as new and re-installed, that includes both axles hub to hub, driveshafts, transmission, engine, transfer case and everything in-between. A 24 gallon EFI main fuel tank was installed and the auxiliary tank was retained with a transfer pump wired to the stock fuel selector dash switch. I replaced the vacuum brake booster with a hydro boost unit to help stop the 31" tires and re-geared both ends to 4.11. I have taken the Bronco on a couple of summer trips to the mountains and averaged between 13-14 mpg keeping it under 70. This Bronco will pass a Denver Colorado emissions test, including visual, however I cannot vouch for other cities or states.

More photos can be found here: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0xGgZLKuGQJlQe

Happy to answer any questions you might have, you can Private Message or text/call me at (951) 907-3894, if there is something in particular you want a photo of, just let me know.

Bronco is located in Denver Colorado.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 1976 Ford Bronco Ranger for sale
IOU?

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

spit ....GLWS! Wish I could afford to buy it.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:54 am

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Bronco is SOLD

Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats to both you and the buyer. Seriously was one of the nicest restorations I've seen. Is it going out of state?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Heading to Washington state.

Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:29 pm

Congratulations on the sale! I'm sure you have mixed emotions but hey LET'S GO RACING!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats!

Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:22 am

Congrats to you and the lucky new owner.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]