[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - SOLD. Great price unless you add divorce costs
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 SOLD. Great price unless you add divorce costs 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post SOLD. Great price unless you add divorce costs
A friend of a friend said he's got too many projects and he wants to let his rig go to a Bronco guy. I wish I were that guy but, one girlfriend is all I can have. It ran before he pulled the motor but wanted to swap in a better cam. He doesn't want to go through the hassle of selling it so I said I knew a few people. I said I'd be his contact until someone buys it.

$2000 for everything. Not parting it out.
I think he said its a 72 and it has a Title
Located in beautiful city of Longmont
351 that was in the process of being rebuilt (currently apart but ready to be put back together)
4:10s
Detroit in the rear , open front
Power steering
Doors and tailgate don't match
New grill (not on)
front cage (edited--is Not a family cage)
New floor pans
Just a bikini top and the inserts are relatively permanent.
Tires are rough
PM me any questions and I'll try to get back to you ASAP and update the post.
Sorry if the pic is upside down. When I open it, it's right side up.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Gregg on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Great price unless you add divorce costs
Wow, looks like a great project for someone. Even someone who wanted to flip it after assembly!

Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:48 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: SOLD. Great price unless you add divorce costs
Sold. Hopefully we'll see it again on some trails.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]