[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Selling my '74-SOLD
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Selling my '74-SOLD 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Selling my '74-SOLD
SOLD
My next business venture is eating me alive, so the time has come to get serious about offering my Bronco for sale. I've owned it for the last 14 years. Please read the description, as photos don't show everything included. I would also entertain a partial trade on another Early Bronco project, running or not. If a partial trade is agreed on, I'd be willing to keep certain parts of this truck, such as the chopped doors, windshield, and roll cage if the new owner doesn't like them (and maybe a few other things...we'd have to talk). As any Bronco builder knows, you can't buy parts for this price of 20k. I've put a lot more into it than that, not to mention the ridiculous amount of labor hours involved.

The body never needs to come off the frame again! It is ready for the final bodywork and assembly.
Engine is installed, tank is installed, everything rebuilt. . .the body never needs pulled from the frame again. Read below to see what has been done...it's a LOT. A person couldn't build this today for the same price in parts alone and all the work was done by a local hot rod shop owner (Flatliner). The truck can be purchased as-is and I can also arrange professionally-completed metal work and paint work, if so desired. If you want more photos, or more current photos, just let me know.

Body:
Seamless steel fenders. Grille gap has been moved from the side to the front.
Billet headlight rings
Tom's flexible flares
Custom front winch bumper based on the design seen at SEMA some years back (the design everyone was crazy over but nobody makes)
Nerf bars, not yet installed
All new front clip metal, including fenders, inner fenders, core support, wheel tubs, door posts, kick panels, front floors
New rockers internally coated for rust-proofing
Stainless door hinges
New quarters and tailgate, tailgate has been smoothed with the handle put on the inside
Stainless windshield is currently chopped one inch for a subtle, aggressive look.
Bedliner on the engine bay, underside, and interior of tub (the spray on stuff, not the roll on stuff). Looks very clean, very durable, waterproof.
One door is currently modified for an "insert" look, but allows for full locking and sealing out the elements if desired. It has been internally sandblasted and coated.
New dash
New emblems if desired
Custom built roll cage that ties into the frame. Prevents body damage at the roll cage points.
Six front seats and one rear seat (all seats are Early Bronco except for two front buckets which are from a 1990s Ford. . .by far the most comfortable style of Ford seats)
Storage added under floor of passenger seat
Door cut in rear floor for easy fuel pump access
Body has been properly shimmed so the body line is a smooth transition, unlike 90% of the EBs you see.

Mechanical:

Custom cold-air intake transmission cooler
New radiator
Rebuilt 0 miles 5.0 that is supposed to be putting out about 300 hp. I didn't have the engine built, but did pull the heads and go through it. It is back together now and in the truck. Comes with Mustang computer.
Edelbrock high performance intake
Baumann transmission controller
Rebuilt, 0 miles 4r70w transmission
Rebuilt transfer case with high strength output shaft
Rebuilt axles (both the Dana 44 and the 9 inch) with new seals and 5.56 gears to turn 33" tires at highway speeds
New 9 inch housing
Heavy duty axles
2.5" Wild Horses suspension lift
1" body lift
New steering shaft
Ididit steering column already mounted up
Sweet new MOMO steering wheel with correct adapters gives it a modern truck feel
Frame has been sandblasted, internally coated, and painted.
All drivetrain components are painted. NO RUSTY STUFF!
Quick disconnect front sway bar
Tranny cooler
Vintage Air AC and heat (BC Broncos)
Winters floor shifter
Twin-stick tranny shifter
23 Gallon Sherman tank with skid plate
All new fuel and brake lines
New coolant hoses
WARN winch
New hubs
New front disk brakes
New rear drums
New brake booster
New power steering components
New Bronco headers from BC
Advanced Adapters tranny adapter
New front suspension linkages
All new bushings
True-Trac rear "locker". It locks and unlocks by itself depending on slippage. Best all-round option I could find
New carpet kit from Tom's, which is supposedly the best manufactured.
Bronco script valve covers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]