[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - SOLD---1974 Bronco - Mine - 12k price
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 SOLD---1974 Bronco - Mine - 12k price 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post SOLD---1974 Bronco - Mine - 12k price
IMG_20150619_141606 (2).jpg
I have three kids and the bronco just sits in my garage now so I am offering it up for sale and figured I would put it up here before offering it up on craigslist and dealing with all the fun that come with that. To be 100% clear...my price is firm

Anyway, on to the Bronco. It's green, it runs, has a clean title.

Has The following:

Winch
ZF 5spd tranny + tcase out of a 1994 f250
4x4x2 power steering
beefed up drag link and tie rods
31inch tires
small lift
d44 front - drum brakes
stock gearing

Extras:
A bunch of little stuff like most long term bronco owners that I haven't gotten around to doing like door rebuild kits and weather stripping kits.
4.11 9in pumpkin
soft top
bikini top
safari top

Mechanical Condition:

It is in "ok" condition. I only drive it maybe 7-10 times a year besides running around town but it starts every time, had no issues with the occasional commute, had no issues towing the popup 200 miles up and back camping a couple times the last few summers (I wired up the brake controller for the trip). It is by no means perfect but it runs and drives.

Things it probably needs done....
There is a leak from the power steering hose fitting (might just need tightened)
Track bar bushings are getting sloppy so it pulls a little to the left or right when you hit the brakes.
I have been meaning to replace the radiator for 10 years or so because the overflow nipple fell off and the fins are pretty rotted but it doesn't leak (aside from the overflow after you stop) and the truck hasn't had cooling issues so I never got around to it.

Body condition:

This is a typical bronco. It definitely isn't a rust bucket but it has rust in the typical locations even if it is just starting to be visible in most places. There is no bondo that I know of. Basically it's in the condition of a 39 year old truck that hasn't been restored but also hasn't been beat to hell or left to rot in a field.

Anyway if you are seriously interested feel free to call or text me @

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: SOLD---1974 Bronco - Mine - 12k price
that didn't last long

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: SOLD---1974 Bronco - Mine - 12k price
Indeed! Kinder???

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:34 am
Official CCB Member