[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - New Saginaw Power Steering Pump, BC Broncos Multi-Steer Bkt
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 New Saginaw Power Steering Pump, BC Broncos Multi-Steer Bkt 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post New Saginaw Power Steering Pump, BC Broncos Multi-Steer Bkt
Saginaw Power Steering Pump, new never used, v-belt pulley - $75
BC Multi-Steer bracket (mounts Saginaw & Sanden AC), mounted but not run - $70

Or both of them for $120.

Prices include delivery anywhere on the front range from Pueblo to North Denver. Cash prices. I can take plastic in person as well through my business.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: New Saginaw Power Steering Pump, BC Broncos Multi-Steer
does this pump have the dual pressure fittings to run the hydroboost? If so I am insterested. And I have no idea if the bracket is something I need or not for my project, perhaps some of those who know more will chime in and let me know. If it is, then I will take the whole thing.

Thanks

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The bracket is a nice setup. Basically the same idea as the WH or Tom's bracket but with an additional mount for a Sanden AC compressor. From the pics it looks like it relocates the PS pump lower than the regular PS-only mounts. This can allow you to convert a sanden compressor to run as onboard air. Not sure how those compare to the Yorks for that application.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:17 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks Justin, I am actually planning on A/C for Wilma - so this may be something I want...

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You do. If you don't take it I might. It'll work with serpentine applications as well as V-belt, not sure which direction you're planning to go with the belt setup.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well my plan has been to go with a FI 4.9L inline six and serp belts, but I have been searching for that motor for going on 3 weeks now with zero luck so I am starting to think that the tried and true 5.0 FI is where I may end up...

If that Saginaw pump will run the hydroboost then I suppose I am going to have to buy the boss lady another purse and pick it all up...

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This'll run hydroboost even if it isn't a dual return. You can T off the return. It'll likely work fine (this is the plan for mine when I get around to making some brackets and hoses), but dual is better. If you're going to do the Explorer serp the stock stuff that comes with it may fit better, and it'll likely have a stock AC unit that is built for the Ford brackets. It looks like this will work on the 5.0 setup, and could be a tidier package.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just sent him a PM. Drew has the dual return on his Saginaw but uses the factory power brakes so if he does not upgrade and this one does not have the dual return, I will just swap with him.

Thanks for the advice.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

No dual-inlet, just the single. And this is sold to hockeydad.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]