[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Complete running '69-'73 5.0/c4 drivetrain - 5k on rebuild
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Complete running '69-'73 5.0/c4 drivetrain - 5k on rebuild 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Complete running '69-'73 5.0/c4 drivetrain - 5k on rebuild
I have the complete running drive train out of my 1969 Bronco for sale. The motor is, to the best of my knowledge, the original 5.0 motor. I had it professionally rebuilt 5k miles ago. It has an RV cam, port matched heads, and was bored out 30 thousands over. The points were upgraded to the Pertronix electronic points system, and it is running the stock intake manifold and 2 barrel Carter rebuilt carburetor. The pulley system also includes the pump for power steering.

The c4 transmission came out of my buddies 73 Bronco. It was also rebuilt 5k miles ago, with a replaced valve body. The bell housing contains a strong working starter and rebuilt low stall torque converter, which is great for wheeling.

The setup runs great, but I decided to upgrade to the exploder 5.0 / 4r70w since I just pulled the drivetrain to have the body restored. It ain't pretty, but I have a couple of seconds of video showing the motor running before it was pulled out of the truck.

All it needs is the dipstick reinstalled in the oil pan, a new kickdown cable or rod (I lost downshift/passing gear about a week before pulling the motor due to a cable break), and maybe a dress up kit since the motor is out of the vehicle anyway. Otherwise the setup will bolt right up and haul ass.

The drive train is located in Colorado Springs right now. I'm not desperate to sell it, but all serious offers will be considered. I would also consider trade for:

Dana 44

Atlas transfer case

Terra low Dana 20 kit

Tailgate in good condition

Set of 35 inch mudders with good tread

Late 1997 to early 1999 Explorer motor and / or transmission

Mustang computer

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]