[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Premier power welder - Gone!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Premier power welder - Gone! 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Premier power welder - Gone!
The system was installed before I purchased my bronco. I've had it 4 years and haven't used it, finally my alternator died. I called premier for replacement my specific alternator was discontinued. An updated alternator could of been had but decided to install a regular 140a. Since I never used The system I mostly just camp and daily my truck. The alternator was a gm 12si style anyway.

1 premier power welder system
1 extra regulator
1 set stick weld leads (power/ground)
1 set bypass harness
1 vernier idle control
Minus the alternator
Everything I listed is here in the link including prices
http://premierpowerwelder.com/shop/parts-accessories/

Not interested in retail price for any parts clearly it's a used system, just giving ballpark. Plus an alternator will need to be purchased from premier to make the system work. The whole system is the same just changes alternators. I'll make a deal.

Make offer or..
Will trade, bronco parts (grille, front fenders, doors..anything)
Metal fab tools. Jd2 model 32 dies shop press
Anything cool... whatever you think it's worth to ya.
Can meet, or bring to a Colorado springs breakfast meet.
I drive to Denver everyday for work i25 and colfax.
Let me know!

Last edited by Error404 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Premier power welder
I’m interested and I’d like to look at the system and check out what alternator I’d need to source to work with my 4BT. I could meet off of I-25 & Lincoln or Ridge Gate at a time that works for you.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ok cool, the truck this was in has a 4bt. It was in my full-size 96. I still have the original premier alternator just have to call them to get the new version if you have the same brackets. I swapped in a acdelco 140a cs144.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I could probably meet up 6-630 after work Monday at the cabellas, on ridgegate in lone tree

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Premier power welder

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Premiers welders are 180amps ish depending on configurations, where they're different is when welder is kicked on it full fields and makes 72v+ I have your pm ill be in contact with ya!

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:39 pm

I know a guy that could likely get that alternator fixed right up. He's the one that built my 200amp explorer alternator.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Premier power welder

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:09 pm

http://j2fabrication.com/

Give him a call and ask. He might be able to do something for ya.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]