[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Who Contacted me about My 170ci engine, bell housing, 3 sp?
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Who Contacted me about My 170ci engine, bell housing, 3 sp? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Who Contacted me about My 170ci engine, bell housing, 3 sp?
I was talking with someone who might want my 6cyl when I pulled it. I replaced or in the process of replacing the six with a 351w, np435. If your still thinking about it please contact me.
Otherwise does anyone want a running 170ci, bell housing, and three speed trans?

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Who Contacted me about My 170ci engine, bell housing, 3 sp?
I didn’t contact you, but I’m interested in the setup if it’s in fairly original condition, especially the HEF 3 spd. If you still have the ‘66 3spd adapter to the D20 I’ll grab that no matter what.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Who Contacted me about My 170ci engine, bell housing, 3
The old 6 is still at the engine rebuilder. Here are some photos. I have been driving the bronco with the six and I drove it to the shop. What's it worth to you?

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The 170 isn’t worth anything to me, I just thought you wanted to unload it and I’d get to cherry pick a few parts off it that were in better condition than mine. I’d give $50 for the 3 spd with the adaptor attached as long as it shifts into all the gears and feels smooth. Let me know and I’ll come pick them up.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for the offer. I will see if I can get it apart and bring it to denver when I come up for the Platte River Run. PS: I won't take your $50, just trying to find someone who could use it.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]