[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Speedo cluster, 351w intake?
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Speedo cluster, 351w intake? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Speedo cluster, 351w intake?
Anyone have a speedometer cluster with working speedo and fuel gauge? Apparently mine is jacked.

How about an Edelbrock intake for 351w? Or another that would fit under my stock hood with 2” body lift?

Thanks all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Speedo cluster, 351w intake?
Hopefully you'll find a better option.

I picked up a couple gauge clusters recently. I haven't checked any operations, but can check speedometer operation if you want. One is a '66 only speedometer. One I'd sell super cheap, but I'd have to ship to you. No fuel gauge (you can find them new I think). Paint is failing, needs repainted. Assuming the speedometer is functional, I don't know if the speedometer gears/works can be swapped into another gauge or if this one would need refurbished.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Pic of the poor thing

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

From what I've read, if the speedometer isn't working there aren't parts to fix it. Maybe I'm wrong. If you need a core with working parts let me know and I'll check to see if it works.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I believe you are correct. If your speedo works I might be interested. Thanks

Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Unfortunately I don't think it's even worth shipping it to you. I couldn't get the needle to move so I took it apart. I'm not sure how to describe it, but the gauge face & speedo mechanism have separated into 2 pieces. It's also missing the gear to drive the odometer. Sorry.

Here is a link to a page that describes how to take it apart & clean it up. Maybe you can get your working with a little tinkering. If you think any of the parts in mine might help you let me know. I won't throw it away.

http://classicbroncos.com/tech/speedometer-rebuild-101

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well thanks for spending the time to check k it out and more so the link! I’m not sure how I haven’t seen that before. Thanks Gunni!

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]