[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Internal door parts
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Internal door parts 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Internal door parts
I need:

A driver's side rear window track
One of the little plastic wheels that goes into the track on the bottom of the window to help it go up and down
One of the knobs that screws onto the rod that locks/unlocks the door (the part your fingers touch to make this happen). I could probably get one at a parts store, but then it would be prettier than anything else on my truck.

Thanks!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Internal door parts
Justin - I have your wheel - no problem there.

Had to buy them for both boys cars - so I bought 8 knowing they would lose several.

I will go dig one out now and bring it to the breakfast. See you there.

and like your break line - you can not complain about the price... icon biggin

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Any chance you can spare a second? I'm guessing the drivers side one is fairly worn as well. Thank you!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Justin,

Sorry I did not see this post last night. I will have to go and dig through the parts bins. Rox needs one too.

If I can find them they are yours (both of you guys)... You know how it is wiht small parts and teenage son's workign on them... things do not always get put away the way you would do it yourself)

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey, no sweat, I really appreciated the one you had with you. I can order some, this will allow me to at least get the one busted window fixed.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]