[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - D44 parts needed
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 D44 parts needed 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post D44 parts needed
I've got two D44 housings and both are bare. Need to fill one of them to get the Stroppe rolling. I COULD just bolt some spindles and hubs on to make it roll but I'll eventually need it to function.

So, looking for a set of 4.11 gears and axle shafts.

Whatcha got? Whatcha need for it?
Any chance you're interested in trades?

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: D44 parts needed
Almost forgot, I could also use spindles and hubs.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I still have front shafts, they aint much but they are a good price.... free. Two short shafts are from 79 bronco D44 that work just fine in an EB. 1 EB short side and 1 EB Long Side but both have caps welded. I keep pulling them out of my junk pile but as they could be used for spares or something. I don't need them, North of Wellington.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've got the drum setup off my 44. One of the spindles probably needs to have the threads cleaned up. I did the all ford swap so I have the knuckles available too. I also have the Chevy spindles and caliper mounts. I'm willing to make a deal to get them out of the garage knowing they will go to a Bronco lover. Let me know if your interested. Might be interested in trades, don't have anything in mind right now but we can figure it out.

Adam

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Terrible One

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Terrible One

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:25 am
VENDOR
VENDOR

I did a front drum to disk conversion a while back. I saved the hubs just in case one of you guys needed them. Yours free if you want them.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You should probably get the hubs from Garry. I reused mine so my stuff is missing the hubs.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Word.

The Terrible One

Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:44 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

So it looks like I have hubs, spindles, and attaching hardware. Want me to try and find them a ride to the breakfast?

Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Still don't know if I will be making it to breakfast. Told a friend I would see him last weekend and didn't make it due to being sick. So, I'll probably go see him on Saturday. That being said, I am trying to get up north some time soon.

The Terrible One

Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll be making a brief stop to chat & eat, then off to work. If needed I can grab your parts from the more north folks.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That would be much appreciated.

The Terrible One

Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Same here, if someone wants to get them as far south as Santa Fe and hampden tomorrow or to the breakfast Saturday, I will collect em and make arrangements to meet you for a parts swap

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can't get down there yet but I will be on the south end of Denver on Wednesday. I could haul my stuff down then. Wish I could go this weekend to the breakfast but I need to take care of a few other things while the weather is nice.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:39 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

I'm gonna try to meet up with Toolman tomorrow after work, I'll pass them off to him if one of the southern folks want to grab them at the breakfast.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You guys are great. Thanks.

The Terrible One

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will be bringing calendars and ask whomever is traveling north to take some for the folks up that way!

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]