[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - stock radius arms
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 stock radius arms 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post stock radius arms
I'm looking for a set of stock radius arms that i can turn into a long arm kit. i don't need the C bushings just the radius arms. Thanks

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: stock radius arms
I'm going to install Bloody Knuckle arms soonish, you can have mine when I'm done (74). But they are in Gunnison. I do get to and from Denver sometimes. I had a set from a 79 BB, but I think the salvage guy took it with our scrap, I'll look when I go back to work today.

Chad

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If it doesn't work out with Gunnibronco, try PMing Dalli. He has tons of them.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

ya any thing i can get would be great. i only really need the first 18 inches of them so damaged ones are ok. I will post pics and how i did them once i get started. It should be fun. Just let me know when you guys have some that are available.
thanks

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll post up here or PM you when I'm done. I wish I could be more specific, but we are finally busy at work again, and I don't have as much time to goof off as I used to. Also, ski season interferes with house & truck projects. Hope this can work for you.

Chad

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My stock arms should be coming off this weekend. I have all my new bracketry etc and she's going under the knife tomorrow!! I am sure we can figure out how to get them transported to Denver. You need the front caps too?

J.D.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like you are a week ahead of me. I'll be doing the deed next weekend.

Chad

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ya I will need the front caps too. The plan is to build a set of long arms out of the stock radius arms and then swap them out for my old ones. That way the bronco is not down for to long. I'm not in a big hurry for them as DOM tubing is really $$$$$. But sooner the better.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mine are off and sitting in my garage, let me know. I work saturday in highlands ranch or I am off today and Sunday.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Did you get a set of arms yet? Mine are setting in my garage and maybe we could talk someone going to the 'Springs breakfast who might be going to denver soon to take them up there. Let me know.

J.D.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

3rd set available, but in Gunnison. The market is flooded with radius arms.

Chad

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will take one set of arms if anybody still has them laying around.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You can have mine. I've also got the end caps, with spring mount tabs welded to them & the poly rear radius arm bushings & all hardware. I'll ship them, at your cost, or hold them till I go to Denver, or you come to Gunnison. Hope you can find some closer, but if you don't let me know.

Chad

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What would shipping be, any idea? I shipped a 50# box to Lajunta for $30.00. I will be at Taylor park in a few monthes but would like them before that :)

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I picked up Jesus' arms from him today in anticipation of going to Denver/Castle Rock on Monday. Shoot me your number and we'll set something up to drop them off to you.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Let me know if you are still interested. I have no idea how much they weigh or how much it'll cost. Give me a zip code & I'll take a weight & get a price, if you need.

Chad

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Zack, let me know if you need me to do any coordinating! Thanks for the help in getting them to denver.

J.D.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

AKAFrankcastle if you are in denver today i will take the radius arms. I'm off all day so just give me a call. Scott
303-506-9227

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If all this falls through I have a couple sets for sale .JGZ

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]