[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - It is all this club's fault!!!
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 It is all this club's fault!!! 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post It is all this club's fault!!!
As most of you are well aware "my bronco" is actually my 15 yr old son's. We purchased it last fall with the intention of fixing it up for hm to drive wen he turns 16 next spring. Then maybe I can get one for myself since I have always wanted one. I mean always.

Well now, because of this club and the members here, my 17yr old son who already has a 66 mustang that he is working on and driving wants one too... Sheesh. That boy is sending me text messages on bronco's posted on CL and what he wants to do with it constantly. I reply to him - arent you in class?

I am not complaining here, really more like thanking you all. I think this is a pretty good hobby that can last a life time, provide all the frustration and rewards and be something that we can do together and talk about long after he is grown up, moved on and has kids of his own. This club is loaded with really good guys who will step up and help, often without even asking, just let someone know you are working on something and all the sudden you have offers to help coming out of the woodwork (or monitor as the case may be). Need a part or just some advice, trust me - someone here will have the part and advice shortly. Good stuff.

Really looking forward to breakfast this weekend and next weekends fun run!

So I suppose before to long I will be seriously looking for another rig - maybe 2.

I am going to need a bigger garage.

Thanks!

:0)

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue May 17, 2011 10:04 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: It is all this club's fault!!!
Have him sell the 66 and put the $ towards the Bronco:)

Wed May 18, 2011 8:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Glad to hear that this has turned into something even cooler than an EB. Who knew that was possible?

Wed May 18, 2011 8:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It is exciting to have something to spend quality-time with your sons.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]