[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Quit my job and moving back to Denver
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Quit my job and moving back to Denver 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Quit my job and moving back to Denver
So this last month my landlord decides he is all of a sudden foreclosing on the condo I am renting. I had another place lined up to rent out, but work jacked me up good and I made practically no money this month, not even enough for a deposit. I decided to quit because of these and many other factors that have occurred in the last 8 months. I am going to push hard to get a reliable job with a steady income. Anyway ive been on a Rant for a while because of it all.

I am looking at the good side. ill be able to attend meets and trips more often as soon as the dough starts rolling in again. and I can always come back here for my regular events I have in the past.

Thu May 26, 2011 10:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Quit my job and moving back to Denver
Sorry to hear about yer troubles, that sucks. Looking forward to getting to meet you in person, however!

Thu May 26, 2011 11:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What do you do for a living? You never know who out there (or on this board) might be able to hook you up with a job.

Fri May 27, 2011 6:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Eric is right - with the members here, there is likely an opening for ya somewhere. The company 76 and I work for is always hiring. I chose Denver over 4 other larger cities and feel that this is the best place anywhere.

Fri May 27, 2011 11:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks, and good idea.
I was a auto tech (mechanic) since 1988. in 2001 I changed trades and opened my own business as a contractor installing, sanding and finishing custom hardwood floors and I did staircases and trim. in 2010 I went back into automotive and worked as a manager at a brake shop and came to steamboat for a service adviser position. I went back to college to get a better education so I can get out of this trade all together. I passed a few opportunities I saw on here because I was giving it another chance. I think I will follow Eminems philosophy from now on and if that opportunity jumps up, grab it and dont let it slip away.

I hope that happens and I get on with the Rail Road.

Fri May 27, 2011 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]