[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Memorial Weekend Fun Run
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 1:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Memorial Weekend Fun Run 

Post Re: Memorial Weekend Fun Run
I agree. Thanks so much to Jeff, Mike, and Greg. you guys are awesome. Im uploading my go-pro vids to youtube now. I lost one of the when the go-pro went flyin off the window and onto the ground.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sat May 28, 2011 6:06 pm

here is a on board video of a little hill climb some of us did. Pretty steep

http://youtu.be/QrzkT54alpI

then just drivin down the road. I had a lot more but the camera fell off and it lost the rest.

http://youtu.be/lLRcLNexQiE

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Sat May 28, 2011 6:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm glad everyone had a great time. It was a blast to host! A special thanks to my committee counterparts Rox Crusher (Jeff) and Hockeydad4-22 (Greg). These guys are awesome to work with. Sorry I couldn't make the wheelin' part.

http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... /MWFR2011/

Sat May 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wanted to let everyone know that we raised $141.00 for the Memorial Day Foundation. I'm going to make it an even $150 and send them a postal money order next Thursday. Thanks Zillacon (Dan) for strong-arming the crowd!

I also wanted to thank the members who manned the poker run stops

1st card - Hockeydad4-22 (Greg)
2nd card - Booger (Bob)
3rd card - Zoso (Rob)
4th card - 76fordbroncogirl (Lori, my sweetie pie!)

Sat May 28, 2011 7:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for all the hard work organizing this event. Mike....love my shirt! Had an amazing day with CCB peeps.

Sat May 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Sat May 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Sat May 28, 2011 8:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I forgot to give a special THANK YOU to Bronco Hut for their $50.00 contribution to the poker run prize for furthest traveled.

Justin, I couldn't think of anyone more deserving than you for this prize, having to drive all the way from Wyoming. lmao

Sat May 28, 2011 8:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Feels like it sometimes. Gotta say, I can't help but appreciate their donation as well. A big, fat, massive thanks to everyone who put this together. I had a great time. Good people, good food, and a good first annual CCB event. A thanks to Zoso as well for letting me ride along in his rig today since mine is still down (hope to fix that tomorrow).

Sun May 29, 2011 1:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

)Absolutly a great time!
thanks to Mike and Jeff, they did the bulk of the work, thanks to thier lovely spouces as well, chipping in and contributing both time and effort. A Great job by all.

And a special thanks to our trail leaders, great trail choice, something for everyone and some dead on spotting as well.

No pictures from me on this event, but that will change now that I have an awesome camera to use on the trails (and rivers thumbs up ).

And one more thing, please don't send in your donation jar yet, I need to put $ 20 in still, Dan let me off the hook with a promise to get my wallet from the truck in a few minutes and I never did. I will drop it in the mail tuesday morning.

Thanks again everyone, an outstanding job by all.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Sun May 29, 2011 6:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a great day. Mike, Jeff and Greg - Thank you. It was a great time. Saw some great rigs again and for the first time. Even saw those rigs perform on the trail. I must have an inch of dust inside the rig now from the drive.

Unfortunately my GoPro batteries ran out before the hill climb so all I got was the drive to the first hill climb. I did get some video with my camera though so I will try to edit the video a little and post it on Utube.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun May 29, 2011 6:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Do you have any prizes left for "Dumbest non participant"? I read the thread title of "Memorial Weekend" and got it stuck in my head that it was memorial day. I knew I couldn't go on memorial day so I just skimmed the contents. I spent Saturday doing yard work (something I'd have easily put off) and a nice long motorcycle ride (something I'd have easily switched for 4 wheeling). drool

Sun May 29, 2011 8:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun May 29, 2011 9:34 am

Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My first try at using iMovie so I hope it's ok.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun May 29, 2011 1:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am so jealous as I had to work and missed out. JP

Sun May 29, 2011 2:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I believe the final Bronco count was 16. There were too many people moving around to get an accurate count but I think it would have surpassed 35. What a great showing!

Sun May 29, 2011 2:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun May 29, 2011 3:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

One more big thanx to 76 and Rox for the prizes and for the bonus lawn darts. You guys are awesome!

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Sun May 29, 2011 6:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

thanks to everyone for the event and it was great putting faces to screen names .

Sun May 29, 2011 7:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I made up this movie trailer for grins and laughs. Wish I had video of the bbq as well so I could have done this movie as well. Anyway let me know what you think.
http://youtu.be/mA_hkkszI50

Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun May 29, 2011 8:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

SUPER TIME glad i took day off to be in town for this and this was a shake down run for new front axles and found that i have to replace rear main seal before next time out .. drag, its always something THANK YOU to all that put this on
MOLLEY

66 Bronco (Molley) injected 418 stroker on juice, klune v ,4 speed atlas hi 9 35 spline air lockers front & rear, rcv axles. 37'' red krawlers. Four other sets of tires for ice racing and dirt drags. 290lbs of welding wire.

Mon May 30, 2011 1:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like it was awesome time!! I wish I could have made it! I am pretty proud of the fact that almost 20 percent of the broncos there had a bumper I built on it!

Mon May 30, 2011 10:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Love, love, love those videos....they're Boogerriffic

Mon May 30, 2011 12:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am really sad I missed this amazing event. Looks like such a good time. I will not miss next years event. Thanks for the great pics and videos.

Booger - the Videos are awesome!

Mon May 30, 2011 6:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like a blast! I could have been there on the 28th and wheeling on the 29th, but I had a good time with my little family instead. I will make a run or organize one soon! Thanks for sharing the pictures and videos!

J.D.

Tue May 31, 2011 2:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sounds like a good time! I believe I saw Rox turning south onto 85 from Jarre Canyon around 5ish...Sorry I missed all the good times.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A little late on asking, but who won the prizes?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next