[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - WH flare sale??
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 WH flare sale?? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post WH flare sale??
Did I hear some where that WH had reduced the price on their flexible flairs?

thanks!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: WH flare sale??
It was a Memorial Day sale (149.99 ea/289 for the set) and it ended on 3 June. Pop on over to their website, sign up for an account, and get monthly emails loaded with specials.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

They have always been $289 for the set, i think?. ...and are now.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mah bad. It was free shipping they were offering.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

cool.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Call Melissa at the Hut....she can order anything from WH and normally gets stuff for cheaper than you see on their site.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:49 am

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've never had an issue with the Bronco Hut. Both Dana and Melissa have gone out of their way on multiple occasions to help me out or get me the best price. I always check the other vendor's sites for prices and then ask her for the same or better.

If anyone is not happy with a vendors service and or prices, bring it up with the vendor and refrain from bashing them on a public site. You'd be surprised how far they will go to keep you as a customer.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:26 pm
CCB Admin

Any and all feedback our members have concerning their interactions with vendors is encouraged, whether that be positive or negative. Positive feedback promotes further commerce with those vendors who do a great job of supporting the early Bronco community. Negative feedback provides our members a caution sign when dealing with those whose past behavior warrants it. Negative feedback also provides vendors with the opportunity to identify those areas which they might be falling short on when it comes to dealing with customers.

All of that being said, any negative feedback posted by a member on this site should be professional in nature, free of legally slanderous statements, and founded on actual personal experiences, not hearsay.

Anyone having a poor experience with a vendor should, of course, seek to accomplish as resolution with that vendor prior to posting anything up that could possibly hurt their reputation.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Bronco Hut has gone above and beyond what I would expect from a specialty Vendor, and I have been dealing with Vendors for well over 20 years on various makes and models. Their personal touch to taking the time out of their lives to help me get a part I needed after close of business day will definitely bring me back. As far as prices went, the only Thing Melisa ever told me was they can cut down on our total cost if we all bought in one big order. That way they can get the parts cheaper from their suppliers and save us all money. Heck, I was not even a member of any board involved with Classic Broncos when I made my purchases and they still took care of me. Willing to meet me halfway so I would not have to drive down past the canyon and always returned my calls. The more that I think of it. TBH is the only Vendor that does this.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sharing opinions is what makes this forum insightful and worthwhile. I am really happy to hear opinions for, against, and neutral. Having a negative experience and sharing the facts makes all of us more educated in how we spend our hard-earned money, be it on Bronco parts, AR-15 Mods, or the best place to get sushi.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]