[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Some sites...
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 3:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Some sites... 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Some sites...
Think I might be getting banned from Ford-Trucks.com pretty soon. icon biggin

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Some sites...
I saw that Shawn. lmao

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

thats funny, go into the colorado chapter if you dont get kicked off. youll get a laugh out of my thread.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10632 ... t-fte.html
I wish I could find my last visit on there from 2-3 years ago but it is probably gone now.

That place has some real clowns, I asked them to delete my account over some clowns that were promoting toyota pickups, I was getting spammed through the lamb in my PM box, and the entire ordeal was a joke. Well I have some good friends over there that have bugged me to go back because we can share our brains on the FE and 335/385 and Colorado chapters, plus the slicks.

I actually got some props on a couple of write ups about the 5.4l 3V and a 6.0l

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll have to keep that in mind in the event mine starts popping.

The Terrible One

Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i've known rocky for years great guy used to give him used oil , and as for clung sounds like driveline had 4 diesels and replaced carrier bearing an three of them

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I replaced damn near the entire suspension and steering in our old 7.3L excursion. sway bar links, leaf springs, shocks, sway bar, ball joints, steering stabilizer... in the end - I still had a huge CLUNK once in a while when turning and the suspension was loaded (like turning while backing down a steep drive way)

The thing drove like a dream, had more power than I was ever able to use, was comfortable and I do miss it at times but when looking at the cost ... not so much. She was expensive to drive, that is for sure.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

jawdrop shrug looks like a mod's cookin over dere

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]