[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Looking for someone traveling to or from Gunnison
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Looking for someone traveling to or from Gunnison 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Looking for someone traveling to or from Gunnison
There is a member from Highlands Ranch (68Bronc) who is interested in buying my D44. If you are driving through, and have the space to haul a front axle, let me know. Also, Mike (76fordbronco) has a dashboard we are looking to get from Denver to me. So if you were coming from Denver to Gunni and could bring that, it would be sweeeeeet!

If anyone can help out let me know.

Thanks
Chad

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Looking for someone traveling to or from Gunnison
My wife and son will be heading to gunni in a week or so to visit the school. They may be able to haul the dash, but no chance for the 44. I will check with her and let you know

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Right on, I understand about the axle, I don't even have anything big enough to haul it. Mike has the dash and is in Europe, so till he gets back there is no reason to worry about it.

I hope your son likes WSC. I could make all sorts of jokes about "Wasted State" or "Learn to Ski & Get a Degree", but I won't. Actually lots of close attention at the small school. Something I couldn't say about Ohio State (55,000 undergrads & 20,000 grad students when I was there).

Thanks
Chad

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Gunni did you see the video of you and the full throttle waterfall climb? It looks like a wild ride.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good to go on the dash, when does mike get back?

and as far as "wasted state" its concerned, I do not feel that is one of or biggest concerns with him. Learn to ski? Well that would be really cool except he is planning on meeting with the hockey coach while there, perhaps watch game or practice. I never know, they have a div. 2 hockey program there.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Funny.....we had a family trip planned to Crested Butte this weekend but things came up so we aren't going to make it. Hope you find a hauler!

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:34 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Gunni, Do you still have the radius arms? I would be into taking a drive one of these weekends to get it all worked out.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for the offers.

Mike, hope you are having a great time on your trip. Thanks for posting up your schedule. You must be a CCB junkie to be reading threads while in Europe. Don't worry about my dash or axle, enjoy your vacation and we'll see where we are at when you get home.

JTS, yes I have the radius arms. Keep in touch, if you want to make the trip. 68Bronc is also thinking about making the run, so lets make sure you both don't drive, unless you want to.

I'll try to add up some other stuff I may have lying around on my "Freebie" thread before anyone makes the trip. Maybe we can distribute a bunch of my old stuff to folks on the front range.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Chad,

I'm having a great time. Yesterday we toured much of the coast around Caen and Cherbourg France. This is all where D-Day took place. I was able to visit the American Cemetary, walk on Omaha Beach and also Pont Du Hoc. Omaha Beach is the obvious one and I was able to collect some sea shells for momento's. Pont Du Hoc is where the Army Rangers scaled 100' cliffs only to have to fight the Greman's for three days until reinforcements came in. An emotional day to know so many lives were lost on the soil I was walking on.

Mike

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Very cool stuff. I had a grandfather who was stationed in England, helped load the troops for that battle.

Thanks for posting up the pics.

Happy Travels,
Chad

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]