[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Steering wheel replacement for 74?
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Steering wheel replacement for 74? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Steering wheel replacement for 74?
I somehow managed to destroy the back side of my stock steering wheel, the plastic hub/cup part. Anyone have any info on what will fit without looking too ghetto?

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Steering wheel replacement for 74?
Tom's sells some pretty sweet steering wheels. Expensive, but very nice. They also sell OEM and probably the part that is broken.

http://www.tomsbroncoparts.com/Advanced ... 9DEB5FF021

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:27 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thx for the info. I am deep in my build and cash is tight so I was hoping to pick up something that is fairly low cost. The part that broke is actually the wheel it self. The wheel is molded plastic and on the back is a cup that is formed into it. Inside that rides a metal ring. the ring got hung up and blew apart the cup. I suspect it was already cracked.

I am nipples deep in the PS/tranny/tcase/hydraulic clutch/brake conversion so easy is key. I guess I'll see if that local place has a serviceble unit

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Get in touch with Don Alison (dali) here on the board. He owns the EB bone yard down here in the Springs, I'm sure that he can get you set up with a used wheel.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]