[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Official Bronco Sighting Thread
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 40  Next
 Official Bronco Sighting Thread 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Official Bronco Sighting Thread
That trailer is crazy, I'd love to see the floor area, if he made it all the same level he'd have over 6 feet of usable space. Keeping most of the front end solves the problem of not enough tongue weight. Shaved handles and that nose are awesome, curious of the weight.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So, I was off yesterday and doing a ride with another Fire Department. They were called out to a barn fire that started by some burning weeds. When I got there I happened to see this...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sad Bronco Sighting...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by 75dlydrvr on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Should have asked if it was for sale. Sitting there he might have given you a deal. Might have been able to get for somewhat of a steal, what with the front end thrashed like that.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Very nice stocker Spotted in Brighton this morning. Gave a card to the Mrs of the house. She seemed very nice and says her husband will be very excited to check us out!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Doubtful, she says its been in the family a very long time and if it is.... you'll have to take a number!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Official Bronco Sighting Thread
Saw this one at my son's soccer game in Parker, had a serious pre-runner rear suspension under it. Image

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I spotted this in Santa Rosa NM

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm not sure why the pic dropped

I'll try again

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Walked out my door on saturday and saw a really great looking stocker that had a slight lift without the top on driving by... was pretty shocked. Looked like a teal or light blue color.. know there are 4-5 near me and will probably start bumping into them once mine is done.

anyway last night was out for a walk and about a block away was this one.

there is also one a few blocks from me that is used to plow a parking lot.. i will have to get a pic of that one here soon.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice lifted and uncut green and white EB at Southeast church this morning.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:38 pm
I met a guy (Chad) with a very clean and original '70 tonight at the local car show. He recently picked it up in Pueblo. I carded him.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Where was that car show? He's parked next to my brother in law's Cherokee.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 am
Why, does he owe you money? I guess that's why he said he was on the run. stirpot

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am in Farmington N.M. This weekend and this is what passes me by while driving down main street. Ask me if I chased them down and talked broncos for a while.

I met Gorden Baile of Baile built bumpers himself. The orange one is his and is quite often.featured in magazines and advertising. The yellow rig was started from a pile literally saved from the scrapper in november.

Very cool group, on their way to Moab for the bronco safari.

Oh and Gordan has a front bumper for someone in Or around Boulder, he could not remember the name while we talked

Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cool story and cool Broncos! What puts you in FMN? I went to school there many many years ago:)

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Both my parents grew up here. I have spent a lot of time here in "toolieville" as my father refers to it. I still have lots of family here.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Gordon is a pretty cool dude. He hits a lot of bronco rallies...for business of course.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Farmington is interesting to say the least. Great for outdoors, wheeling , riding, fishing, etc. All in one place. Not much for nite life though. Drinking, movies, or bowling :)

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That yellow one looks like Mad's 77 from over on CB.com. I got to ride in his rig one night when I was in Honolulu, he took me to a bar down on Waikiki beach. Fun night that was.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spotted a light blue half-cab at some import lot in Nederland. Didn't have time to stop, was called into work again and had to get work.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've seen an orange Bronco a few times, uncut rear fenders in the Littleton area. It is always sitting in the driveway in the neighborhood just off of Chatfield near where it turns into Platte Canyon. Anyone we know? shrug

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

saw this "extra light" version at blastec

Thu May 03, 2012 4:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 40  Next