[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Official Bronco Sighting Thread
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 40  Next
 Official Bronco Sighting Thread 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Official Bronco Sighting Thread

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:27 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I saw that, looks like one sweet rig

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I just showed that Bronco to Frau Castle the other night. Looks sweet!

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spotted this rusty ol' girl on or kind of on the lower pikes peak acura used car lot next to Toyota, it's full of rust but atleast looks ok, they want way to much for it, they're asking $9,995 oh and whoever built it put the 69' mustang hood scoop on backwards lol

ImageImage

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Shame it's full of rust. And the scoop is on backwards. I like it. I'll have to stop by and have a look tomorrow. In my Bronco of course. icon biggin

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

sure looks like a rustbucket! I have that same scoop...but installed correctly.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'd like to hear your stories in regards to talking to any sales people.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm doubting I will see a salesperson within 100' if I pull up in my own Bronco. Now, if I were some 19 year old kid with a high and tight hair cut, in uniform and looking like I just got back from the 'stan, they'd be stabbing each other in the face to get to me first.

The Terrible One

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spotted two today.

The first was near Kipling and 13th in Denver. Parked in a driveway, obscured by trees from Kipling, I spotted the outline of the fender from the stop light. Swung back around and stopped at the house. The owner's wife was pretty nice but occupied with a dog obedience class that had just started so I handed her a card and got out of the way. Kind of a yellow/cream color. Pretty original looking. I'm guessing a 70-71 off my 30' view.

The second was a fairly clean, original green with white top. Mild lift. Tube rear bumper. Was headed west bound on 6th Ave towards Wadsworth from York, I think. Couldn't hop the median, even in the Super Duty, so chaulked that one up as a no contact.

The Terrible One

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

[quote="akaFrankCastle"]Spotted two today.

The first was near Kipling and 13th in Denver. Parked in a driveway, obscured by trees from Kipling, I spotted the outline of the fender from the stop light. Swung back around and stopped at the house. The owner's wife was pretty nice but occupied with a dog obedience class that had just started so I handed her a card and got out of the way. Kind of a yellow/cream color. Pretty original looking. I'm guessing a 70-71 off my 30' view.

The second was a fairly clean, original green with white top. Mild lift. Tube rear bumper. Was headed west bound on 6th Ave towards Wadsworth from York, I think. Couldn't hop the median, even in the Super Duty, so chaulked that one up as a no contact.[/quote]

The one on 6th was me if it was around noon-1pm ish. Next time jump the median...I ned some excitement after a boring day at work

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just looked at your section in Members Rigs. It sure as hell was you. Glad I didn't talk any smack about your truck. lmao

The Terrible One

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Been a little occupied. Forgot to update. On the way home from the Caravan for Kids, I passed a Bronco headed north, as I was headed south, on I-25. This would have been the one that RJLougee just finished doing a 351W swap in to, if I recall correctly. We exchanged waves.

Yesterday I spotted a blue with white top at the intersection of Garden of the Gods and Centennial, headed westbound on Centennial.

The Terrible One

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw a white bronco with a white hard top near 6th and Kipling around 845 this morning. It had a large BF Goodrich decal on the upper rear quarter panel. Anyone here?

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thats the one.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Over at Texas Roadhouse yesterday afternoon. My wife got a real kick out of the Ass Family sticker on the back glass!

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw this out at the King Soopers near Stapleton yesterday. This was the nice side-- other side looked like it had some mismatch panels. Still caught my eye though!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw a blue & white one yesterday in a motel parking lot between Nevada & Tejon across the street from the old Red Top restaurant. They had replaced the pass rear quarter.....anyone's?

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Orange Bronco with a white fiberglass hood sitting on what looked like 5.5" of lift and maybe 33s southbound on 25 at 85/87 around 2:45 today.

The Terrible One

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spotted this morning on the way to work. I-25 SB and south Academy. Left a note. Hung around a bit to see if owner was coming back to fix. No dice. Still there this evening on the way home. Hope he gets it going soon.

The Terrible One

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spotted aah1 west bound on Austin Bluffs today around 12:40. Sharp looking Bronco.

The Terrible One

Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Brown primer Bronco northbound on I-25 just north of the south Academy exit (that enough cardinal directions for you guys?) around 7:45 this morning. Soft top. High country hood, or whatever those things are called. Possibly could have been the same one I spotted on Feb 7th, if they just shot it in primer and changed out the wheels/tires.

The Terrible One

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice green 76/77 at the Denver p&p yesterday, second time I've seen it there so he must be a regular parts hound. I wonder if he'd sell me his spotlight?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362846854.922498.jpg

Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:34 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tan bronco, white top, black high country hood south bound on 25 near highway 24 10am today

The Terrible One

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spotted a great looking uncut blue wagon with a white top today. Was headed north on the outer road from Garden of the Gods towards the Pro Rodeo HOF.

Also spotted a certain 66 resto-mod half cab in Sedalia today but someone already spilled the beans on that one.

The Terrible One

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Keep your eyes peeled. Spotted 10 minutes ago just outside of Kansas City headed westbound. Someone coming home? CO tags. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365444110.227368.jpg

The Terrible One

Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw a baby blue stocker on Pioneer Lane this morning. Had a car seat in the back, any one here? Good looking too.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spotted a silver wagon today on Nevada southbound, just north of Las Vegas. White top. Brush guard on the front bumper. Looked really clean. Gave the driver a big wave (was in the Super Duty).

Anyone else find they spot more Broncos when they are driving non-Broncos than when they are actually in their Broncos?

The Terrible One

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Drew and I were cruising eastbound on Bellview and followed a nice green one with a soft top, looked like the windows were rolled up. It turned north on a side street about 1/2 way between Broadway and University. Of course we did give them the big ole bronco wave.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Wed May 01, 2013 6:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw this one yesterday headed down 8th street, he then turned left to head west on hwy24 towards the pass, I couldn't catch him, plus I was on a test drive in a customers Range Rover, has a really smashed up passenger front fender and tsl's on it, anyone seen it b4?Image

Thu May 02, 2013 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 40  Next