[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Lyons Volunteer Days
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Lyons Volunteer Days 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Lyons Volunteer Days
Saturday, December 14th
Some of us may meet at Gregg's house, but the central volunteer meetup is 9am at Rogers Hall (4th & High in Lyons)

Details for both deployments:
***Please note that Lyons Volunteering is 18 and up***
We are pleased to announce that we have been gifted funds from Lyons Community Foundation to distribute vouchers for lunch at local Lyons shops.
If we need to cancel deployment due to weather we will send out an email early Saturday morning and also post this information on http://www.lyonsvolunteers.org/alerts
Bring sturdy work shoes or boots to protect your feet, and dress with layers to keep warm.
To join us on Saturday, simply meet us at the designated time and location.
We will train and equip you with tools, etc.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Lyons Volunteer Day, round 2
Open on the calendar so far, that's the weekend after Douglas Co schools has the holiday week off so some folks may be traveling.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Our school district (Longmont and Lyons) is off that week and I'm assuming Boulder is too.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I just got word from one of the coordinators that Big Elk meadows is not taking volunteers at the moment. However, as you all know, the town of Lyons is still in need of a lot of help. I'd gladly host the morning breakfast / meet-up again as well as the grill for lunch.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It's highly unlikely that I will be able to make this one but I'll follow along in case that changes.
Brett

Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm not dead set on 11/30, would another day mean more participation? Anyone? Bueller?

Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can't make 11/30 either-- we are just moving into our new house next week and with the holidays, it is a little crazy. I would like to help out and would be willing to do it another weekend if it gets pushed back.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can't make the 30th but am up for some hard work another day

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What days could you guys make? I can't make this Saturday happen, and don't want to mess up the Toys for Tots run on the 7th. What about the 12/14?

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got an email last night from one of the volunteer coordinators that the Town of Lyons is looking for some folks with 4x4 and recovery gear to help with a project. I'm planing to go, and may try to get my winch mounted up for this. Who else is interested and available in the next couple of weeks?

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm in.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I need to check my schedule just let me know the dates.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If I am free, you can count on me and the boys

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll go if I'm free.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Kinder and I are planning to go up and volunteer next Saturday. They've had some projects where 4x4s were needed to access the area, so we may get to have some fun. All are invited! Will update the top post of this thread after I confirm things with the Town of Lyons.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I should be good to go. Let me know if you want to meet here for breakfast again and if you want me to grill for lunch.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Any word or details for this Saturday?

Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Can't make this weekend, I have to work both days.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can't make it either

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

No word yet, I've got an email into the volunteer coordinators.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend this weekend as well.
Brett

Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Any news about this day? Where/what time are you all meeting at......I am unfamiliar with Lyons, but would like to help if possible, can bring a couple saws, rigging equip. etc.....
Chris

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:57 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yes, sorry. Just got the latest update from the Lyons folks this AM. We are meeting to volunteer in Lyons tomorrow. The volunteer folks don't have a specific use this weekend for high clearance vehicles, as the upper areas are still pretty frozen, but they're deeply appreciative of any and all help as recovery and reconstruction continues. Kirk and I are likely meeting some folks in Lakewood to pick up some donated furniture, and will head north from there. Greg, is your offer to meet up at your place still available? Not sure if time will allow much hanging out, but it might be a good central place to collect everyone.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Updated initial post with the latest, greatest info.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That was the greatest info. If you want to meet at my place before we head over, I'll have coffee and donuts. We need to leave my place by 8:30. I'll need to drop my kiddos off on the way. Just send me a pm or post up if your coming to my place.
Awesome.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Lyons Volunteer Days
Hi everyone, after some discussion we've decided to make this an ongoing thread, as there are plans afoot to continue to go up to Lyons to volunteer. If you're thinking of heading up, post up!

Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Really well! We got to break stuff with hammers. Sorry to hear you're sick, that's no fun.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Funny. Rox got the same amount of work done today in Lyons as he did last time.

Just jokes man. I missed you throwing dirt at me and overloading my wheelbarrow.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:35 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next