[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Bunch of parts
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Bunch of parts 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Bunch of parts
I've parted out a bunch of the stuff from my axle post and found more that needs to fund more upgrades. I'll be at the breakfast this weekend.

-ALL SOLD Factory axles in EB width. Fronts are for Dana 44, and are in good shape with recent u-joints. Rears are 28 spline big bearing from a 76-77 EB, probably need new bearings which I'm willing to press on if you buy the bearings. $50 for the rear pair, ALL SOLD. Might consider offers on the rears, but I might turn them into something creative, too.

-SOLD Dana 44 housing with WH trac bar bracket welded on. SOLD.

-SOLD Battlement Fabrication adjustable coil buckets and shock mounts. These are really, really sweet, and I'd run'em if I wasn't planning a slightly different plan. Ballistic sells similar ones in kit form for $100 each or $183 for the set plus shipping. These are welded up by Battlement and ready to go. I'll consider splitting if I have a buyer for both the buckets and mounts. If you want'em please speak up as they're going on CO4x4, CB.com, Pirate and craigslist in a couple of days. SOLD

-SOLD James Duff 3.5" lift progressive rate springs. I've been really happy with them as they ride quite well. Other than needing a cleaning they're in great shape. $SOLD

-1.5" 1/4" wall DOM tube. I need to do some measuring, but have at least enough spare for 1 DOM tie rod/drag link combo, possibly 2. I also have the ability to bend it into a custom track bar and could potentially deliver what you want as a complete kit with bungs welded and ready to install. Shoot me a PM with what you're interested in and we can talk price.

-A set of stock radius arms with coil buckets and caps. Someone out there has to want a set of Lars Bars extended radius arms. http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/show ... =lars+bars $50

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bunch of parts
Just a quick note: Rear axles have a specific brake offset. Might want to include brake size in the description so there are no surprizes.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I don't know exactly what they came off of, as it wasn't my rig. I'm happy to post the info up, what measurements do I need to take? Thanks for the heads up!

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Front axles are sold. Will consider offers on the rears. I'm also willing to turn them into sweet custom stands for tools, see my grinder stand about halfway down. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5636

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks, they're from a 76-77 big bearing housing based on the backspacing. Total length measurements are from the axle face, correct?

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

D44 housing is sold.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Pm sent

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:49 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Coil buckets and shock towers are sold.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Springs and rear axles are sold. C'mon, someone want some radius arms...I'll take offers!

Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]