[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - C4 to Dana 20 Adapter
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 C4 to Dana 20 Adapter 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post C4 to Dana 20 Adapter
Hey guys I'm looking at getting a C4 transmission for my '72.
Does anybody know what part number the adapter is?

I think the part number for my three speed manual stock adapter is C18-19-74.

Also, is my adapter for the stock three speed manual transmission the one I would use for an automatic overdrive or a C6? Or totally different?

Anyway, I'm mostly just interested in what I need to get to make a C4 work with my 302?

Thanks for any knowledge you can drop on me! I appreciate it, Mike

Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:34 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: C4 to Dana 20 Adapter
Okay, so I actually have no clue what part numbers are on my manual three speed.

I went to look at Dana 20 this morning with an adapter on it and the guy swears it came off of an automatic transmission.

He thought it might've been hooked up to a C6 but really didn't remember because it's been off for so long.

Of course I only took two pictures and they're probably horrible but here they are. I hope this helps!

Can anyone help me identify this?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is the 3 spd adapter, looks like the long V8 version. It will only work with the 3 spd or 4 spd toploader. C4 adapter is unique and looks like this.There is also a special bearing retainer and spud shaft that is used with this adapter.Bronco 533.jpgBronco 534.jpgBronco 536.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have the adapter for the C4 to Dana20 if your looking for one.

J.E.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]