[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Another newbie to CCB
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Another newbie to CCB 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Another newbie to CCB
I just joined on Friday and wanted to post some pics of my truck and introduce myself. I am a Colorado native and Purchased my first Bronco back in February. I love to tinker with my car, motorcycles and my truck. I don't know when I will get to my first meet and greet but I will, eventually. I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing your trucks first-hand.

Thanks,

PonyCorral

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by PonyCorral on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:49 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Another newbie to CCB
Bobby Welcome to the site. Great to see pics of the amazing Mustang and Bronco. I am happy you found the club and look forward to meeting up. The Reunion Subd. is representin' - whoot-whoot! We got at least 4 members with-in 1 mile - there goes the neighborhood lmao

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome, is that a Denver Bronco?

Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome! Looks like an awesome Bronco project you've got going. What are your plans? Where are you located?

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good to have you here.nice project thumbs up

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thank you all! My plans are to repair alot of the truck. For starters I have replaced the tail gate, DS inner fender and rear floor and fuel filler cover, I will also replace the fender, inner rocker and rocker as well as the kick panel and door post. For the PS I will replace the fender, inner fender, inner rocker and rocker. Once I get past that I have a Proto Fab family cage to install as well as front and rear Proto Fab Bumpers. I want my kids to be safe, mainly because I am not sure how far off-road this truck will get. If the body was better I would go right to making it look pretty! I am real close to Entourage in Commerce city, Reunion to be exact.

I have a few usable parts from the truck if anyone is interested. Let me know.
Thanks again,
Bobby Quaratino aka PonyCorral

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sorry, I forgot to mention it is not a Denver Bronco, that would be pretty nice. My truck is a ranger and I am kinda partial to their color schemes.

Thanks!

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sounds like it will be an awesome Bronco when it is done. The ProtoFab stuff is awesome. Cortez and I are close if you ever need a hand. I would love to come by sometime and check out the build and drink a few beers.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good looking ride. Have fun on the build. Can't wait to see the results.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:04 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Can you check out the foot-pad that's directly behind the passenger seat? On mine, ProtoFab drilled the holes that mount to the fender well directly behind the tube. I had to drill 2 new holes in the correct location. The driver's side is correct.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I wonder if they have right and left and they used the wrong side? I will check when I get home and get back to you. I hope that mine are on drilled in the correct spot.

Thanks

Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Airbur,

On my Protofab cage the pre-drilled holes are to the inside of the cage in front of the rear wheel wells. If you want I will post a pic? Let me know.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks guys. I've confirmed with ProtoFab that they did it incorrectly. Their excuse is that they built 10 cages in 2 days. Still pisses me off....these aren't cheap!

Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Oh man...you are the best! When can you come over and get it? I can't wait to get it out of my sight! ;)

Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Anything for a brother. Let me run by the house and pick up the boys, I can be there in about an hour.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Some progress is better than none! Thanks to all of you for the technical support.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice job on the floorpan! Lookin good. Wish I could find the time to get to the garage to work on mine banghead

My Personal Website -

Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks! I am still working on the DS door post, but I have a good idea of what needs to be done in order to get it square. As soon as I get it on I can move on to the PS to start the process over.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey Bobby, don't know how I missed this thread. I will be sure to follow your progress now. Keep up the good work and pics.

Real Estate Agent at Lorin Properties Inc.
Zen@LorinProperties.com (303) 653-1541

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks, will do!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:28 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It worked! I finally got the door post welded on and the door even closes laughing2 . dsmith01, thanks for the info! Now on to the rocker banghead hopefully it goes better than the door post.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice work man! I hear those door posts can be a bitch to get lined up right. Looking good!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks, I might rest a while before tackling the PS...Those measurements from dsmith01 made me a lot more confident in final placement, tack, re-tack, re-tack, re-tack about 30 times and banghead you begin to wonder.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Glad you got it lined up. Looks perfect. Are you going to keep the rocker original or cut it?

My Personal Website -

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks...not sure! I am going to have to trim it a bit...it is 39 1/4" long did you have any issues with yours?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Length was fine. I meant cut the bottom to put rock skis on.

My Personal Website -

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yep I know! The rocker is actually too long. I have to trim a little out of the top.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here is my latest progress report!
DS-95% done, a little grinding and a few more welds.
PS-just starting to get rusted panels removed.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next