[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 1/2 Cab Hard Top Bikini
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 1/2 Cab Hard Top Bikini 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 1/2 Cab Hard Top Bikini
Whatever you want to call it!??

Started life as a full hard top...

Cut in half to make a home made 1/2 cab...

Then morphed into this.
It's in good shape Rust wise. Still needs some bondo/body work at the overlap. You will have to make brackets for the back where it attaches to your roll bar, or whatever you decide to mount it to.

Looking for $100 obo.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by mickphatmac on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 12, 2015 12:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 1/2 Cab Hard Top Bikini
I have the Chevy spindles and Chevy backing plates...
I would TRADE (the TOP) for some Ford Hub/Rotor assemblys and calipers if you're interested in that?

Tue May 12, 2015 3:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This is sort of off topic, but what brand and size tires are those? I really like the look of them.

Wed May 13, 2015 2:16 pm

Looks like bf Goodrich km2's, maybe 33x10.5x15-ish. Looks great.

Wed May 13, 2015 7:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks!
235/85-16 (32's)
BFG KM2's

Wed May 13, 2015 11:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome thanks for the info!

Fri May 15, 2015 3:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If ANYONE is interested in this I'd be willing to entertain offers or trades???

Just want it out of my way ;)

(not looking for anything in particular, what do you have?)

Fri May 22, 2015 12:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This was my inspiration! HA!!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 23, 2015 12:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have a blue one of those, I like the idea too.

Not sure I have anything to trade that you'd want, and money is a little low for a while.

Sat May 23, 2015 3:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I don't have anything specific in mind....

I do need front fenders, cut or uncut.
Fender flares. Rear for sure.
Right and Left window gaskets for a Top.
I need my hard top body worked and painted.

I don't know, something worth $100-$150.
Beats Me!?!?

Sat May 23, 2015 4:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

C'mon...$100 Bucks!!!

Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Do you have a measurement from the windshield - back? I need to see how much this actually covers

Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

From the center of the front bolt holes for the windshield, to the middle of where I bolted it to my rollbar is 37 inches .

The total from the very front lip to the Back lip of the half cab is almost 41 inches.

I think every bronco is going to have a different set up for this top because every rollbar will sit just a little bit different.

No matter what you have I think you're going to have to make a couple of brackets that go from the rollbar to the back of the top, that's just the way it is.

Mine was set up where it is cut out in the back so the rollbar fit right in the middle of that cut out. The top just slid down onto the top of the rollbar, and you'll see where the two bolts were that went through the rollbar and into the back of the cab top.

Just eyeballing it from some of my old pictures on the driver side I would say the back lip goes back to exactly right in front of the front gas cap, if that helps?

Had to explain but easy to imagine if you're looking at it .

Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Do you still have the soft top? Will you be coming to the swap meet/breakfast?

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I do have it...
It will be the Soft top only, No Hardware though. I just bought a White K-Line soft top from Michigan!

I can't come to the Breakfast. We have 2 boys in Travel Baseball. I'm off next Wed and off at noon-ish next Thurs. We could meet somewhere?

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ladies!!! Lets take your TOPS OFF!!!

$100 BUCKS!

Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]