[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - EBs made out of gold?
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 EBs made out of gold? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

EBs made out of gold?
So wtf is going on with the EB prices? Seems like they shot up to ridiculous levels lately with people wanting 6k for rust buckets and 10+k for what I would consider average typical rust drivers. You guys think this is just a summer market quirk or am I destined to only own one Bronco?

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: EBs made out of gold?
I've been wondering the same thing. I would love to pick up a second to turn into something fun (the last thing I need, but hey why not) but the prices are outrageous. Seems like I can't find anything for under 7 or 8k.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post EBs made out of gold?
It's been happening for a while now. Prices have been creeping upwards all year. I think it will plateau and reality will set in some but I don't expect them to soften too much. I think what you will find are people dumping projects because of stars in their eyes and the realization they don't have time to put into a restoration or even maintaining an old driver. I have been keeping my eye out for a half cab for a while but the prices are quite outrageous for some.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:10 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeah it seems like a run across quite a few that have been taken completely apart for a restoration or major mechanical work and the person doing it realized how much work it would be and is now trying to get rid of it, but many still want an outrageous amount of money for them. I think as time goes on and they become harder to find the prices will continue to creep up, maybe not as fast a recently, but I don't see them ever going down.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

There is a red full cab on CL in fort Collins for $4,800

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Part of it is that they are being used more and more in advertising (there is always a commercial with one it it) and the big reason is that good ole Hollywood factor. Several movie actors have started driving them. It started about 10 years ago with Jeremy Piven and Alan Jackson having them and has just kind of grown. The other thing you can't discount is companies like ICON pushing them real hard in So. California.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

No, ICON cars

http://www.icon4x4.com/overview/series

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Oh man I had no idea. I'm in aviation so I always default back to that. Beautiful looking cars.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]