[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Misc Bronco parts in Loveland
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 
 Misc Bronco parts in Loveland 

Post Misc Bronco parts in Loveland
Completely parting out a couple Broncos and building one. Have a 66, 72 Explorer Sport package, and 73. Have 2 tubs and 2 frames available for sale.
Keeping some parts but selling the rest. Here is a list. If you don't see something ask. I may have it.
1966 tailgate 200$, (2) 3 speed transmissions 100$ each,( 2) transfer cases 100$ each. Dana 30 front diff 100$, radius arms 50$,1 windshield frame 100$, 2 hard tops 250$ each, original 1972 am radio 50$, fiberglass door inserts 50$, 2 speedometers 50$ each, rear gas tanks 50$ each, swing away tire carrier 150$, complete 9" rear end 250$, alternator, 2 water pumps, 302 block, 2 sets of heads, one set just machined 1965 289, oil pan, crank, rods , mains, carb, distributor, intake, valve covers, exhaust manifolds, radiator, fan, starter 250$ for the motor, misc. Trim, extra hard top lift gate. Lots of other odds and ends. Call for pricing. I am pretty flexible. parts are also listed on Craigslist under early bronco parts fort collins craigslist. 970 310-3914

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Misc Bronco parts in Loveland
Do you have a pic of the tailgate? Landshark has been looking for a usable one.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Can I see a pic of the drivers fender and grill on the truck above? Is it ginger paint? Thanks

Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:09 pm

here is a pic of the tailgate

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:30 am

another tailgate pic

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:31 am

front of the other bronco. Copper color.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'd be interested in the jack tie down if you're selling that.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Is the tailgate bowed in or out along the top or bottom edge? Any rust? I'm interested.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I would be interested in the tailgate if it isn't claimed

Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Could post a picture of the windshield frame?

Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:17 am

id sell the jack tie down. 20$ Holding the tailgate til tuesday for potential buyer. Ill put some pictures up of the windshield frame later.

Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:22 am

windshied frame

Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:38 pm

tranny and t-case

Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:40 pm

1972 frame

Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:42 pm

I am planning on coming to the breakfast if I don't get called in to work. I can bring parts there or if anyone wants to dig through my parts I am 15 mins away from Johnsons Corner.

Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Will you sell the front fenders separately? If still available

Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Pic of Hard tops please.

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:27 pm

2 hard tops. No head liners. The one that is all brown has 2 cracked windows. but I have an extra lift gate and window for it. The white and brown one has all good glass. Both not perfect but with some work could be. I would be willing to trade both of them plus some extra cash for a perfect one. Sorry my phone doesnt take good pics in the dark and I work 12 hrs mon through fri. ALL OTHER PMS REPLIED. THANKS

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sent you a PM on the Jack tie down but haven't gotten a reply. I'll take it. If you are going to the breakfast, I can either grab it if I go or have someone grab it for me. Do you have paypal?

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Sent you my pay pal info. Yes Ill be at the breakfast. My phone number is 9703103914. Easier for me to communicate with my phone since im not on here that much. Sorry for the delay. Sean

Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What kind of shape are the quarter panels in on the 72? I need to replace mine and this may save me a lot of time and tears... What are you hoping to get for the tub? Thanks

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Do you still have the tops available? I have all the glass, lift gate etc just need a solid shell.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:18 pm

I have one good top left. I can text pictures of it. 2 of the windows are cracked but I have spare glass for it. (970)310-3914. Its also on craigslist. The top is about the only thing left.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I replied to your PM

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]