[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 50th Anniversary CCB official order thread
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 50th Anniversary CCB official order thread 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 50th Anniversary CCB official order thread
Right on

Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome! Thanks Mike

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

95% of the apparel came in this week. I'm actually heading down to Co Springs on Monday morning for work. I will be available about noonish if anyone in the Springs wants me to bring their shirts down.

I don't really know who all is in the Springs that ordered so please post up on here. I'd also be happy to leave shirts with someone down there if somebody would be willing to do that.

As for everyone else, I can either meet up with you the next couple weeks or bring them to the October event. (Do we have a date yet for the Platte River Grill thing?)

Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:02 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

When time allows, you can drop mine in the mail and I'll send you $$ to cover that.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

ALL SHIRTS and SWEATSHIRTS ARE IN!

If you would like yours shipped, send me a PM with your address and I will send them out and let you know how much to PayPal me for shipping. (JesusMan-- I already have your info)

If you would like to come by and pick yours up, I am in Sloans Lake area and will be around most of the week (I leave town Friday morning for the week).

I am heading to Larkspur on Thursday afternoon and could drop off shirts along I-25 south to Castle Rock if anyone is down there and would like to meet me. Post up here if you want to meet me.

October is typically the BIG Platte River Meet and Greet. I have not seen a date yet for that but will either be in attendance or can arrange to have the shirts there for pick-up.

Would like to get these delivered or picked-up by then with the October event being the last drop-off.

Thanks for the orders and support of the idea. I think they turned out great and hope everyone will like them!!

-ECK

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got my shirts today. they look great thanks again Mike
need to go wheeling 1 last time before winter hits.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks Eck. see you at the meet and greet....

Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I still have shirts for the following people:

FRIDAY

MOAB MIKE

PHYLER

MICKPHATMAC

BUCKAROO

Please try to arrange to get these picked up or if necessary mailed. I have not seen when/where the November breakfast is, but if you plan to attend that, either I can have them there or most likely have someone bring them if I can't make it. Only 2 more months to wear them in the 50th year!

Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can pick mine up Saturday afternoon if you'll be home.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3