[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Photobucket
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Photobucket 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Photobucket
Looks like we got hit by the Photobucket changes:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Photobucket
I thought that something was wrong with my computer.

1974 Ford Bronco 3 1/2 inch James Duff lift ,2 inch body lift, 351w Explorer EFI, Viper built c4, Viper built Dana 20 with wildhorses twin stick, Kinder built Dana 44 with 4.56 gears disc brakes aussie locker and knuckle over conversion, Kinder built 9 inch with grizzly locker 31 spline axles and 4.56 gear

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nope. It's on the radar to get the pic hosting issue addressed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Urgh Photobucket!!! Just leave it alone will ya??

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I would love to get rid of the "3rd party hosting" image on the site. If we need to come up with $399 a year to get rid of it I would be down with throwing in money. Anyone else?

1974 Ford Bronco 3 1/2 inch James Duff lift ,2 inch body lift, 351w Explorer EFI, Viper built c4, Viper built Dana 20 with wildhorses twin stick, Kinder built Dana 44 with 4.56 gears disc brakes aussie locker and knuckle over conversion, Kinder built 9 inch with grizzly locker 31 spline axles and 4.56 gear

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Never mind, after reading it seems that even if our site pays the 399 it wouldn't help. The person who owns the picture has to pay and there pic will then show up on the site. Photobucket Sucks!

Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Should be able to use flickr or google photos instead. PhotoBucket has sucked for a while. For example:

by , on Flickr

Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can't find a reliable way to post from google photos. Do you know of something? It seems what works on one forum, doesn't on others.

Otherwise, it may be time to start a flikr account...

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

ok, so the trick is to add the photos to a shared album, then grab the address and then IMG coding? I had some success by putting the "?.jpg" behind the address, but perhaps that was only when the photo was in a shared album?? Don't know!

So you just add more photos to this shared album as you go and you don't have to do anything different to the new ones?

To test, here is an album I just created. The shared and "Got Link":
https://photos.app.goo.gl/nIw6jxfY5LaKEmZ13

And to test, do you see this pic from the shared album?

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can see it.

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Is there anyone admining this site anymore? I noticed no admins replied to this thread.

If anything, remove the links to the vendors until the image hosting is fixed. This is a simple edit in phpBB admin.

Currently the "Please update your account..." images are making the site look cheesy.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

idk, I feel like these have gotten larger/more aggressive... is it just me?

:laughing2:

I don't know much PHP but I'd be happy to look at updating the main links on the homepage.

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

IMHO we should discontinue the advertising unless the companies are willing to shell out the cash to maintain their ads. Just my .02 cents.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Do we need to notify these companies of this? Perhaps they are unaware? I am sure they have advertising $$ going to a lot of places and it's hard to keep track of them all.

If they don't want to do anything, then I agree Mike...

Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We don't get $$ from the companies. The logos and links were put up a zillion years ago. We're going to take them off. Stay tuned....

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just curious if a decision has been made as to what the preferred way to add photos is going to be now that Photobucket is out.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You can upload to the site.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It appears the broken links have been remedied.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]