[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Aero tank group buy
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Aero tank group buy 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Aero tank group buy
Here's the info for the CCB Aero group buy of tanks:

23 gallon tank $ 335.00 Reg Cost $ 395.00 This is the base tank without any extra EFI stuff (carb, I assume).
Explorer ring $ 75.00 Reg Cost $ 98.00 This adds a separate mount for an Explorer pump, I think on a second access hatch. I've asked for pics or a diagram.
Regular EFI $75.00 Reg Cost $98.00 I believe this is the normal EFI setup with the pump mounted on the sending unit.
Skid plate $70.00 Reg Cost $ 89.00 Skid Welded to bottom of tank
Smog fitting or Rollover Valve $ 25.00

Shipping for 5 or more tanks is $ 48.00 each shipped freight to a commercial address. Shipping is apparently $80-100 per tank, so this is a significant savings by itself.

Aero requires a 5 tank minimum for the group buy.

We can order them with the mounting tabs off the tank and I think they'll be open to customization. If you want that, shoot me specs and I'll relay it however you write/type/crayon them to confirm and get cost. Everything must be prepaid before they'll ship. I have not yet confirmed if they'll take orders directly or if I'll need to handle money. If I have to handle money I'll need full payment via Paypal Friends and family or with an additional 3% to cover fees. The money will be held in my Paypal (separate from my household funds) until the purchase is final in case this falls through for some reason.

If you're 100% committed to buying, please post up here or PM me. I'm fine with waiting a week or two if you need to talk your more attractive half into it and will be posting up a list of those committed in this thread for transparency reasons.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Aero tank group buy
I have one all ready but you can use my shop address if needed.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sweet, thanks! At the rate I'm going, I can get my fender at the same time....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Hey Justin,
I'm interested in ordering a tank, it will need to be custom due to my stretch, I have a commercial address as well.
I'm leaving this week and will out of the country for 2 weeks, you don't need to hold up any orders on my behalf

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cool. Let's see if anyone else bites and go from there. I'm fine waiting a little.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

being 1000 miles away, I don't think I can help you. But it's awful tempting to try to figure out something.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

interested. Have one in my running rig and would like one for project. No hurry but pencil me in please.

JG

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I know of one other interested person, so we've got enough people to make it worthwhile. I've emailed Aero to get more specific options and pricing. Will update as I know more.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:00 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Oh yeah, I was suppose to post up as I believe I’m the “other interested person” ha!

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You might have been! Updated top post with details. I'll be calling Aero in the next day or so to get more detail about the Explorer vs. regular EFI setups.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm interested. I just pulled out my receipt from 2015 from Aero for other rig...
23gal tank - $395
Skid Plate attached -$79
misc parts - $25 <think thats mounting brackets
Shipping - $98
total was $597 to my door

I'm interested in the same set up(with skid plate). Hoping it saves me maybe $50 or so in shipping? I can paypal. Down in Co Spgs/ work in Monument.

Justin

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 pm

Hey Justin,
I'm in for 1- Explore EFI tank I will get a final measurement this weekend, have you got enough buyer's "group buy?"

Thu May 17, 2018 11:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've got 3 absolute for sure including me. I'm 99% sure about another. If any of you are interested, please confirm in this thread or via PM. We need 5 to do the GB.

Thu May 17, 2018 6:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We're up to 4 people on this (myself, Kinder, jgrow, and Strike2) and need 5 for the group buy. Anyone else interested before I close this out and go ahead with an order for my tank?

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Justin,
Jake at Aero has my gas tank drawing's, he is out of the office the remaining week so I will confirm and place my order next week since it looks like we don't have a 5th buyer.

Thanks for giving a group buy a try thumbs up

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sounds like a plan. I'm going to do the same.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

For me it is a matter of timing, I have spent a lot recently and need to build the Bronco fund back up, if this was something like next year I could get in.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm interested if this is still going on.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yes, we're are just about to close it out, but if you want in, you'd be the 5th person we need to make it happen.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:38 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sent you a PM. I'm in!

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:53 pm

Hey Justin,
I was just thinking and since my tank is not their design and will not be placed in the OEM location will it still be considered for the group buy??
I know the price will be more and that to be expected. just a though

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It should be. Even if it's not a stock build it should still qualify us for group shipping.

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've confirmed with the folks involved, so this should be a go unless theres an issue with us including a custon tank. If you can shoot me your order I'll get final pricing and send you the info. Striker, I know you have plans in with them, so I'll let you work directly with them to finalize.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Justin,
Sounds good I just spoke with Jake and he is reviewing my drawing and trying to understand it.
I sent you a PM

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Summary email is in to Aero to confirm arrangements and total amounts. Will update via PM once I've got finalized pricing.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:28 am

Sweet!
My Explorer fuel pump should have been delivered to Aero last Thursday but was not, It should be there today.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:18 am

Hey Justin,
Jake just requested my credit card info and I sent him the info to get my tank started he spoke of the "Bulk" buy so I hope this is ok?
Let me know if you need any other info or if you don't have a business address let me know I have a dock with forklifts if needed and located in Broomfield.

Thanks,
Steve

Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

No problem. I'll be calling him to order mine tomorrow. They'll be taking money directly and I've reached out to everyone to make it happen. We'll also take you up on your offer to use your address for delivery-much appreciated!

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spoke with Aero...they have my payment. thanks all.

JG

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next