[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Softopper
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ] 
 Softopper 

Post Softopper
This is a copy/paste from a post I made over on FaceSpace, if you guys wouldn’t mind helping out and supporting a local company that would be rad.

Attn Bronco lovers who like/use/want another option for a soft top.

Personally, I think it’s high time we have another option for a soft top for our broncos that’s made in the USA with quality materials and excellent customer service.

I’ve just spoken with the people over at Softopper about when they were going to produce a top for our trucks and their response was “when there’s enough interest, we currently only have 5 peoples name on the list” Surely, with enough of your guys/girls help, we can boost those numbers and get a top into production!

Please take a few mins to jump over to their website (softopper.com) and take a look at the products they have for Toyota’s, Scouts, Late model Bronco’s, etc.

If you like what you see and would like to help out, please send an email to info@softopper.com and let them know! (You could call too but this just assists with the paper trail.) They aren’t looking for commitments to buy, just interest from the market to see if it would be worth their while to produce. Also, I don’t work for them, get paid by them, nothing. I just hate my current soft top so much and want a better option.

I will be posting this across a few pages so you may all see this more than once but I’m going to do what I can to extend the reach. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue May 12, 2020 3:26 pm

Post Re: Softopper
Yeesh, nobody? Not at all a commitment to buy one, just to get them to design one and make it available as a choice for us.

Wed May 13, 2020 12:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I sent them an email, just didn’t post here. Hopefully they listen.

Wed May 13, 2020 12:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I had one of their tops on my Tacoma and really loved it, very well built and sturdy.

Wed May 13, 2020 12:25 pm

Wed May 13, 2020 12:36 pm

Wed May 13, 2020 12:37 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

I emailed them, Here was their reply:
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Softoppers! Unfortunately, we just haven’t had enough requests for this top to be able to justify designing one. If I can get 30 requests I will take it to my manager. Please feel free to have other early Bronco owners reach out to us and I will put their name on the petition.

Sincerely,

Softopper Customer Service
www.softopper.com
1-800-810-7227
1-303-304-0533

Wed May 13, 2020 4:11 pm
Profile WWW

Wed May 13, 2020 5:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sent!

Wed May 13, 2020 7:38 pm

Wed May 13, 2020 7:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I’m curious as to what makes these tops so much better in your opinion than some of the tops that are already available?
I mean I can get a brand new top for a little over 500 bucks, these guys look like they’re charging $850-$950 and surely a brand new design Will run over 1000 at least right out of the gate!??

Just wondering...

Wed May 13, 2020 9:50 pm

Wed May 13, 2020 10:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have a BC Broncos top, made in USA. It is the best top going, but you will pay 1800 with shipping.

1974 Ford Bronco 3 1/2 inch James Duff lift ,2 inch body lift, 351w Explorer EFI, Viper built c4, Viper built Dana 20 with wildhorses twin stick, Kinder built Dana 44 with 4.56 gears disc brakes aussie locker and knuckle over conversion, Kinder built 9 inch with grizzly locker 31 spline axles and 4.56 gear

Thu May 14, 2020 8:47 am

Thu May 14, 2020 9:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu May 14, 2020 6:12 pm

Thu May 14, 2020 6:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri May 15, 2020 9:12 am

https://classicbroncos.com/forums/showt ... p?t=302447

started there as well, it has some traction.

Fri May 15, 2020 9:23 am

I’ll update this as time moves forward and so that nobody misses this somehow.

But we have reached our goal and the boss has approved looking into it further. It will likely be the winter before progress toward it will be made but it’s an awesome start!

I want to keep adding names to the list until then so if you haven’t sent anything and wouldn’t mind, send them a note!

Tue May 19, 2020 10:14 pm

Received an email from them last week stating we are moving forward and will want to meet and see the truck in October-ish for starting a design.

More inquiries are more than welcome to them, I'd really like to pad the list of names. Again, no commitment to buy or any information given besides your email address.

Tue May 26, 2020 9:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This is a neat idea. I need to use my bronco more regularly before I'd jump on something like this. The truck designs are cool and they have thought of a lot of neat options and alternatives to a hard topper. But one thing I would worry about is the snaps along the bottom rail. CO makes for a good test to see if they would stand the test of time.

Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:25 am

Yeah of course, I don't want anybody to think that this is a commitment of any kind, just to reach out and say "hey, you should make one it'll be worth your time in the long run". I do a little as well, saw a guy with a frontier that lives in a similar climate that is going on 8 years with his. I don't know what kind of care he puts into it, but I'd love that kind of longevity. I'll definitely be putting one to use on mine when the time comes.

Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:18 am

Monday bump!

Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:08 pm

Been a few weeks, Happy Father's Day weekend to everyone. Bump for those who may not have seen.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 am

So here’s a review I happened to find in passing about quality and workmanship, thought I’d share.

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:58 am

Can't imagine everybody hasn't seen this but just in case, bump this up. Winter is coming fast and hopefully we will be moving into the design phase.

Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]