[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 4th of July
It is currently Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ] 
 4th of July 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 4th of July
Don't normally have set plans. This year my wife and I are taking a road trip to Sturgis, Mt Rushmore, Devils Tower, Crow Agency and anywhere else we can find trouble.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We go visit my wifes family in Cody WY every year. Most years my Wife takes one or the other boy up a week or two earlier and they play cowboy for a few weeks with Grandpa. This year it was Drew who stayed with them and will come home with us on the 5th.

There is nothing like Independence day in a small town. They really know how to celebrate our country and all its gifts. 3 days worth of parades, huge rodeo (largest outdoor rodeo in the contry) and of course a massive fireworks display.

(this is why I have to push back the shop day - I am absoluty positive that with 2 short work weeks back to back - I will be working the weekend of the 9th.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:21 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My in-laws have a timeshare in Vail so we go up there every year for the 4th. Rented a Wrangler Rubicon last year and did a bunch of wheeling WAY above treeline. It was part of what prompted me to buy the Bronco.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We always go on a big camping trip as a whole family. We take the three ATV's and the Bronco and camp for 3 or 4 days. Not sure this year though. I need to ask the family if there are plans this year or not. One way or another I will be wheeling, haha.

Real Estate Agent at Lorin Properties Inc.
Zen@LorinProperties.com (303) 653-1541

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Never any set plans. This year celebrating my grandpa's 80th and it'll be nearly a family reunion!

We like to go camping as well, but it just seems it's harder and harder to find good spots or get out there early enough to get them!

The more I fight this, the more I wish I had at least some acreage somewhere in the mountains, if not a cabin.

We did a Black Hills Vacation a few years ago. Saw some of the things you mention. That was a fun trip! I think it was our first after we were married.

J.D.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We are doing a Block Party in our neighborhood. i guess they have a keg, bouncy house, etc. Should be a good time. May try to catch a small town parade as well. If you guys know of a local parade - let me know.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Jesus - Brighton Parade sounds perfect! Thanks man!

Livingston Sunrise Rotary presents Brighton's Independence Day Parade on Monday, July 4th. The parade will begin at 10am from the BECC building and continue down Main Street to 7th Street. Immediately following the parade will be the famous "Duck Race" on the Millpond.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I go to Bandimere if I am in town, used to Race street ET when I had a job. LOL
http://bandimere.com/index.php

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sedalia has a good parade...............thinkin of joinin in this year

(oops, I posted a link for Sedalia MO)

anybody want to make it a CCB event ?

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Rox - you mean BE in the parade?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i work because my boss is a puss and is afraid to let anyone off so we go in and half through the day they let us go home early cuz there isnt anything to do . 27 years senority and i still cant get the week of the 4th off

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We used to spend the 4th in the mountains almost every year. Usually we would go up to Central City (before gambling). Never had a problem finding a camp spot either. I can't remember the last time I was camping over the 4th. Any more I just stay close to home for the holiday maybe take the dirt bikes out for a day trip.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fireworks This Weekend:

Colorado Rockies - July 1st & 2nd
Dick's Soccer Arena - July 3rd (9:30)
Brighton City - July 4th (9:30)

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:27 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I always go to Bandimere Speedway jet cars and fireworks

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Entourage don't forget about the REUNION Fireworks show on Saturday the 2nd! C'mon man, consider your own hood, we pay way too much tax dollars not have our own show!

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am definitely going to the Fireworks at Reunion - it is like a small Bronco club with all of us out here lol

Pony - I heard you are doing the Bike Parade this year icon biggin

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I got 2 $20.00 Tickets to Bandemere for tomorrow (Saturday) Jet Car Races from work if anyone would like them. Remember, I am at 104th and Tower. Would love someone to have them. PM me if interested.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So yesterday I saw where General George Armstrong Custer stood when he took his last breath along with 219 fellow soldiers, then headed over to Devil's Tower and walked the entire base. Last night I lost $100 playing Blackjack in Deadwood, SD. Today I'm heading to Sturgis and then on to Mt. Rushmore or I may just see what else there is to do in this region.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Oh yeah! Did the caves too! Pretty cool. We did the candle light tour, spelunking. That was fun!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I hope you all had a great fourth of July!

I just got back from Wisconsin visiting my mom and her unofficial wedding accompanied by a real wedding from another couple right afterwords. Had wayyyyy too much beer and fun and am partied out.

icon biggin

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]